Topic-icon Fallen Earth: Companion App Full-Feature Trial!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
7 years 3 months ago #118 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Fallen Earth: Companion App Full-Feature Trial!
Anyone who has played Fallen Earth knows this app is essentially now a 'must have' just in saving time alone.

http://www.fallenearth.com/node/644

As the launch date for the Fallen Earth Companion App update nears, we’re offering all current app users the opportunity to preview the sweet new features soon-to-be available!
That means, in addition to checking out your characters’ stats, achievements, and in-game mail, chatting with other online players and viewing the Auction House, world maps and crafting queues, you’ll be granted full access to all of the Auction House features, have the ability to craft an item from scratch and send and receive in-game mail attachments!

The app provides real-time access to all of these features, making survival a breeze. This free trial will be available automatically for all current app users Friday, September 3 through Monday, September 13, so be sure to log in to the app and check it out!

Don’t have the original app yet? Visit iTunes, the Google Android App Store or Blackberry App World.

The app update will be available for purchase in the coming weeks on the Fallen Earth website for a one-time charge of $9.99. Stay tuned for more details!

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
7 years 3 months ago #123 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: Re: Fallen Earth: Companion App Full-Feature Trial!
'Pay more for enhanced gameplay.'

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
7 years 3 months ago #182 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Re: Fallen Earth: Companion App Full-Feature Trial!
http://www.fallenearth.com/node/645

Icarus Studios today announced the release date for all the premium features available to app users in the Fallen Earth Companion App update, set to launch September 14!

Don't forget, starting today all app users have free access to these new features for a limited time. Jump in the app and check 'em out!

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 24 guests and no members online