Topic-icon The LOTRO Store Starter Guide

• kefkah
  • kefkah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Foramu Otaku
  • Foramu Otaku
More
7 years 5 months ago #236 by kefkah
kefkah created the topic: The LOTRO Store Starter Guide
www.lotro.com/component/content/article/804-featured-article-lotro-store-starter-guide

Yeah, I just saw how big the store button is on the UI. They don't want you to miss it. Wish they would spend that kind of energy fixing their maps so that they are readable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #238 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Re: The LOTRO Store Starter Guide
Turbine will not let their subscribers forget for a nanosecond that there is a cash shop. :P

I already know I am opening my wallet for the cash shop. I want increased shared storage and the increased wardrobe slots. I would pay for more bag inventory space, but alas, that was one feature Turbine decided not to improve on. I may toy with the idea of a 200 hp mount, but for now I can't wrap my mind around paying that much coin for it. We subscribed players get 500 Turbine points a month, so maybe I will save up for several months to get one. :lol:

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm,” to which Trump whispered back, “I am the storm.”

• Exile
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #248 by Exile
Exile replied the topic: Re: The LOTRO Store Starter Guide
kefkah wrote:

www.lotro.com/component/content/article/804-featured-article-lotro-store-starter-guide

Yeah, I just saw how big the store button is on the UI. They don't want you to miss it. Wish they would spend that kind of energy fixing their maps so that they are readable.

does someone have screenshots of this transformation?

please keep us updated guys.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Exile.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 45 guests and no members online

Login