MMO News, Reviews & Opinions
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Quote Originally Posted by Amorey View Post
Few things they said that were interesting ( this is all I can remember for now ) :
- The will not talk or speculate about the licence and/or its possible renewal ' we will face that when it comes' they said
- We are defiantly going to Mordor very soon
- Bingo Boffin's adventures started as a small side project that players love - they are not planning anymore with Dwarves/Elves when Bingo finally comes home
- They did mention Minas Morgul
- They are building a smaller version of Minas Tirith in the sunshine ( post battle ) to be a future hub
- MoL revealed that many session-play he had created sadly did not make it into the game
- The content creators did mention 'frustration' at some of the limitation they have
- We wont probably see hog-mounts in the future
- The EU datacenter move was cancelled for contractual reasons and wont happen after all
- They find hard sometime to replicate bugs we report on their internal test server but they do try
- There will not be new races
- There will not be more expansions but just updates
- They did not answer about seeing Northern Mirkwood or any other location from The Hobbit in the future
- They love baking ( in real life )
- Building new emotes is a huge undertaking so I am not sure we will see a fart emote in the future ( but farts were mentioned in the live stream thanks to Connor )
- The team is much smaller that it used to be , there are no 'class developers' just general 'system developers
- They are working to improve the burglar
- They read the forum daily
- They are not sure we will see new minstrel instruments
- The new raid will have 7 (?) bosses and will be an open space ( not sure what that mean)
- Loot tables are very complex to fix ( they are trying to do it in small chunks )
- The Rift raid will never be scaled due to its complexity ( to scale it down would take away all the resources from other things )
- They enjoy having personal items designed and put into the game ( ponies, quests, npcs etc )
- We met the guy responsible for the tickling goats quest
- Voice acting over all the text in game will not happen as it is too expensive and time consuming ( actors, translations etc )
Please Log in to join the conversation.
You are not logged in.
We have 35 guests and no members online