Topic-icon LOTRO's Mordor expansion will take place after the destruction of the One Ring

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #44641 by Kazara
massivelyop.com/2017/01/31/lotros-mordor-expansion-will-take-place-after-the-destruction-of-the-one-ring/

Snippet -

"The reason that we can enter Mordor and not interfere with Frodo and Sam’s mission is because the majority of the Mordor expansion is going to take place after they’ve already gotten to Mount Doom. It would not be appropriate, I don’t think, for adventurers to be gallivanting in Mordor concurrent with Frodo and Sam doing their thing," Jeff Libby said. "Fairly early on in the expansion, I think you’ll see that things get sorted out in a way, and then Mordor is our oyster."

So what is left for LotRO after the One Ring is destroyed beyond this expansion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #44644 by Temploiter
I so wish they had made a sandbox game to 'live' in Middle Earth instead of this ride on rails.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #44646 by Kazara

Temploiter wrote: I so wish they had made a sandbox game to 'live' in Middle Earth instead of this ride on rails.

That would have been awesome, but the current housing system is dreadful. It is based on the old hook system employed by Asheron's Call. Lazy development. I have to admit I am toying with a visit to LotRO if Hubby is game too. One of the reasons I quit was I ended up all alone. I don't mind some solo play, but there was enoug content that would have been more enjoyable with another player.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 84 guests and one member online

• Temploiter