Topic-icon LOTRO: Raid Gear In Lootboxes? Hell No.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 4 days ago #47099 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: LOTRO: Raid Gear In Lootboxes? Hell No.

Not the kind of video I want to do, especially concerning The Lord of the Rings Online. Make some noise. Spread the word. Burn it with fire. This thing must not make it to the live servers.

"Sauron survived! He now wears a business suit and runs Warner Brothers Interactive."

"Just when I thought Lotro's devs couldn't sink any lower, they do this! So sad to watch this once amazing game be destroyed bit by bit by their own creators. I was planning on getting Mordor but i don't think i'll bother. This game is so full of grind already, i couldn't stomach any more. Despite my aversion to it, I've tolerated certain elements of p2w in Lotro as i loved the game, but going for it so blatantly now is simply unacceptable to me."

"I blame EA for all these damn lootboxes. Its an easy way to make money and it gets people to spend more."

"So almost like SWTOR 5.0's Galactic Command at launch. Best In Slot gear gone from raid bosses and into crates."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 23 guests and no members online