• Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 years 3 months ago #16713 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: SWG: HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FINAL MONTHS
forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=1231761

Who Is Eligible?

We know that a lot of you are interested in rejoining the community to be with us for the Star Wars Galaxies galaxy-ending in-game event. To be part of this event, you must have an active paid SWG Game subscription or active Game Pass or SOE All Access Game Pass, and your account must be in good standing (not suspended or banned), on September 15, 2011.

If you’ve been away from SWG and you’re looking to return for the final chapter and the galaxy-ending event please log into your Station Account and purchase a 30-day SWG Game Pass to reactivate your account. You will only be charged once and you will be able to play SWG through to the end of the game in December. If you have a non-recurring SWG Game Pass (for example, if you’re playing on a pre-paid game card) please log into your Station Account and click on GAME PASS INFO to confirm whether your SWG Game Pass will still be active on September 15, 2011. If not, and you wish to play through to the galaxy-ending event, please purchase additional game time so that your account will be active on September 15, 2011.

Recurring SWG Game Passes will not be billed after September 15, 2011. Recurring SOE All Access Game Passes will continue to be billed after that date.

We hope that you decide to join us, as we look forward to sharing the final chapter with our awesome community!

For more information, please see our original announcement or ask your specific questions below.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• admriker444
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #16716 by admriker444
admriker444 replied the topic: Re: SWG: HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FINAL MONTHS
meh

Im not going to give those thieves another $15
they stole enough of my money by developing the nge in secret for several months.

they should pay me to witness their pathetic ending. im sure it will suck just as much as everything else theyve overhyped

• Wildcat84
  • Member of the Cabal
More
6 years 3 months ago #16724 by Wildcat84
Wildcat84 replied the topic: Re: SWG: HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FINAL MONTHS
I could care less about their game ending event. The game ended back in 2005. I'll play the emulator or the TOR beta instead.

SWTOR: Helm of Graush. Flurry United <FU>
Wildcat, Jedi Sage (50)
Wildkat, Jedi Shadow (50)

Past games: SWG, EVE, STO, LOTRO, DDO, EQ2

More
6 years 3 months ago #16731 by kefkah
kefkah replied the topic: Re: SWG: HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FINAL MONTHS
Don't feel the need to pay to witness their inevitable epic fail of a close. Will get to live it blow by blow on the forums. I am sure the rage will be out in full force when they butcher the events.

• Wildcat84
  • Member of the Cabal
More
6 years 1 month ago #19262 by Wildcat84
Wildcat84 replied the topic: Re: SWG: HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FINAL MONTHS
I can play Pre-CU on the emu. I am a TOR beta tester who is in the permanent group that plays until headstart.

Why would I want to experience the end of the NGE again?

Fuck the NGE.

SWTOR: Helm of Graush. Flurry United <FU>
Wildcat, Jedi Sage (50)
Wildkat, Jedi Shadow (50)

Past games: SWG, EVE, STO, LOTRO, DDO, EQ2

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 47 guests and no members online

Login