Topic-icon Guild Wars 2 Card Game is now on Tabletop Simulator!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #45490 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Guild Wars 2 Card Game is now on Tabletop Simulator!
lukedowding.com/guild-wars-2-card-game-is-now-on-tabletop-simulator/

Snippet -

After weeks of work you can now finally play the Guild Wars 2 card game as a mod for Tabletop Simulator.

No longer will you need to print over 200 cards to play the game, now play from the comfort of your desk with friends across Tyria. I have spent the last few weeks working with Matthew Vogt (SnowBird) to build out this mod. When I first posted the Guild Wars 2 Card Game on Reddit it got so much good feedback, everyone loved it and wanted to play it. You can read here the original blog post about the game.

The only problem with my game was, who is going to print off over 200 cards to play a card game? not me.

I got a lot of people asking for a Tabletop Simulator mod for the card game, I mean its perfect for it. I however didn’t even own Tabletop Simulator at the time and replied to various comments suggesting that if someone out there wants to build a mod please get in touch. Luckily Matthew happened to be reading my post and the comments, he saw the demand for a Tabletop Sim mod and offered to build it. After a few messages back and forth to check if he was really up to the task, he went to work.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 55 guests and no members online