Topic-icon SWG:ANH - Feb/March Development Objectives (75% Complete)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 years 1 day ago - 2 years 1 day ago #38495 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: SWG:ANH - Feb/March Development Objectives (75% Complete)
www.swganh.com/anh_community/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1536

For the remainder of February and the whole of march (and some of April) I set the small but I believe achievable goal for setting up, running and inviting players to log in to an unofficial test centre with a secondary objective of uploading the work done so far so others would have a greater chance of building the ANH server and running it on their private server.

Disclaimer: I am not a DEV, there are parts of coding I do not understand, I am a novice at best, I honestly don't know what I'm doing.

So in the last update I told you I'd managed to build the core projects and eventually all the servers build and as far as I can tell they started up and ran :) sadly I was unable to enter the zone or get onto the server in anyway,
undeterred form thins I started to update the code to newer revisions, (hoping that my this would resolve the issue's) this didn't go well. every time I updated the code new and more un-Google-able (is that a word) errors came to light. with time rushing by I have taken the code back to the last buildable revision, (at least it builds right!
Part two of phase two is to get an 'unofficial' github up and running as I have not admin rights to the official one (rightly so for now as stated I'm not a dev) but I'm man enough to know I need some help on this so what better way than to share what I have,

the unofficial hub can be found here github.com/obi-two/Unofficial_Hope
I'm currently uploading deps and adding links and how to's .

what's next. for the rest of April and May, I'll keep working on this code until you can zone\log in (hopping this is a DB issue) if you feel you have what it take to help out please do PM me :)

keeping the faith
Obi

Ps. I'm sorry this blog is late its been I've been very busy with real life and such.

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 day ago by kefkah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 58 guests and no members online