Topic-icon SWGEmu: Basilisk Publish 7 Merge - June 7th 2015

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 year 9 months ago #38972 by Kazara
www.swgemu.com/forums/content.php

On Sunday, June 7th, 3 AM EST (9 AM CET - Check your local time here), Basilisk will be taken offline. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on when it will be back. During this time, the code from Nova will be merged with the Basilisk code.

This means that any changes that were made on Nova, will now be on Basilisk.

As it is with every merge, it's expected to be unstable for the next week or so and bugs are inevitably going to pop up. Any and all bugs found should be reported on our Bug Tracker (Mantis). If you don't know how to report bugs, you can find more info here.

Basilisk patch notes will be added at the beginning of the merge.

If you need support please submit a ticket to support or join us at live support
As always TC: Nova and Basilisk server status are available on our front page www.swgemu.com or on our IRC #status channel.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you on Basilisk as soon as it's back online.

~ The SWGEmu Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shayde
  • Kitchen Staff Supervisor
  • Ex-Agent to the Stars.
More
1 year 9 months ago #38979 by Shayde
Anything major?

Shayde
Agent to the STARS!

Adios Whackjobs!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 year 9 months ago #38982 by Kazara
Although the Emu devs felt there wasn't enough thorough testing on droids due to lack of testers, they are suppose to be "operational" in this patch, which is a big deal to me. I miss having a crafting droids, harvesting droids and a trusty probot at my side. Hubby will like his medic droid for on the spot buffs. I will have to actually read up on what droids will actually work since I have a Master DE. :P

I think the Death Watch Bunker will excite may players. I am hoping some of our old Emu vets return to the game to try it out once again.

The patch also seems to imply there are a lot of improvements and fixes, which are always welcome.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 year 9 months ago #38984 by Temploiter
After the big Probot nerf early on, they were kind of useless. They were weak (as the nerf implies) but they still grabbed aggro from you, which meant they got destroyed all the time. So, they were only useful as a very weak meatshield.

I missed my Probot named Proby, but he died the day of the patch and I knew he could never be replaced.

RIP Proby.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Shayde
  • Ex-Agent to the Stars.
More
1 year 9 months ago #38985 by Shayde
Yeah, the combat R2's replaced the probots. Wish they were at least equal in strength.

WANT DROIDS NOW!!! You building them Kaz?

Shayde
Agent to the STARS!

Adios Whackjobs!

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 year 9 months ago #38986 by Temploiter
So there was a droid, in PreCU days, post nerf, that was viable to use in combat? I remember using bomb droids to blow up Jedi hiding in lakes, but that's it.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 83 guests and no members online