Topic-icon Why The Black Community is Poor !

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #45223 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Why The Black Community is Poor !
Amazing truth!

"You speak the pure truth.Something black people can't except.I wish was surrounded by more black people like you. You're Beautiful and intelligent and so many ways.Where have you been my whole life?"

"Micro aggressions = people that are easily offended Safe spaces = segregation trigger warning = censorship"

"It's all about culture, not race. Like you said the Nigerian and Jamaican families in my city are hard working, respectable kids simply because their parents impress upon them the importance of being upstanding citizens"

"I am originally from Africa, went to university, worked my butt off, and I have a career that pays me decently. While we may share the same skin tone, I don't have a lot in common with native African Americans. Comparing a recent African immigrant chasing the American dream with a black kid who grew up in the south of Chicago makes little sense. Different culture, upbringing, values, mindset, etc. Overall though, she makes valid points. I can't think of the last time I faced any racism and the only factors that have dictated my level of success are personal; motivation, work ethic, determination, and ingenuity."

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 71 guests and no members online