Topic-icon Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 months 1 week ago #45494 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father

Dove soap commercial features new mothers with their babies, and includes a transgender woman who is the biological father of the baby, but identifies as the child's mother.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

"what the fuck has happened to the world.... fuck these companies virtual signalling constantly."

"This is too hard to believe. I can't tell if the Left is a joke or if they're a bunch of idiots."

"Boycott Dove - and any company for that matter - for using these SJW, virtue signaling tactics to sell their products!"

"WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT PC SHIT ISN'T POPULAR OR PROFITABLE!!!"

"Way to appeal to 0.2% of the market thats transsexual and 18% of the market thats feminist. While losing the rest of the market."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
6 months 1 week ago #45499 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father
Internet access ought to come with airsick bags.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 months 1 week ago #45529 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
6 months 5 days ago #45557 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father
When I was a boy, I thought the future would be filled with trips to Mars, flying cars, and Robot servants. What I got was this... FUCK YOU SJWs!

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 months 3 days ago #45576 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father

Facebook suspended me AGAIN. This is the second time in one week! This is clearly Orwellian censorship. Here's what happened.

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
6 months 3 days ago #45579 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: Transgender "Mom" Featured in Dove Soap Ad is Baby's Biological Father

Temploiter wrote: When I was a boy, I thought the future would be filled with trips to Mars, flying cars, and Robot servants. What I got was this... FUCK YOU SJWs!

You don't REALLY want people having flying cars, Temp.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 81 guests and no members online