• Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 1 day ago #45554 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Simpsons - SJWs at Yale
LOL!!!!

"Wow. Who would have thought SJW's would be skewered so well?!"

"The saddest part about this... is that this is no comedy, is an unfortunate reality :("

"Sadly this is more like a documentary than comedic relief."

"They've become a joke onto themselves"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
4 months 1 day ago #45558 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: The Simpsons - SJWs at Yale
On remote islands like Madagascar and Socotra you get the development of amazingly unique creatures and habitats that are in every way susceptible to outside reality when it comes crashing in. I view Universities the same way. Set apart from reality for too long, when the world outside views what is going on inside a campus they are amazed and confused by the alien landscape before them. Fortunately, reality always catches up in the end and destroys fragile ecosystems.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 14 hours ago #45569 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The Simpsons - SJWs at Yale

The Simpsons are another example of a possible tide turning when it comes to the current culture clash. It is refreshing to finally see main stream shows rightly make fun of the ridiculous nonsense some Yale students engaged in.

"I'm sure now The Simpsons will be branded racist homophobic intolerant bigots and anyone who watches the show is Hitler."

"I'm glad that these Leftist sjw's are mocked, as they should be."

"I prefer to let SJW to drive themselves off the cliff."

"Pushing back against SJWs might be a good business model. Pandering to them hasn't paid off yet though."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 103 guests and no members online