• Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 15 hours ago #45568 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Why I Really Love Sweden

Notice the sarcasm in the title?

"Sounds like Sweden needs a Pepsi, that'll solve their problems!"

"Sweden will remain tolerant to the intolerant. And keep funding their Islamic invasion and cultural suicide. At least they won't be called racist."

"Sweden - Future Muslim capital of Europe. Sweden Deserves this."

"When you see an Arabic country falling apart. and witness their neighbouring, more developed, economically and politically sustained countries. not taking them in. You'll just ask yourself. there must be something wrong. but i guess Sweden's government officials aren't able of critical thinking. Or thinking all together."

"The worst part about Sweden and Germany and Britain is seeing their citizens(after Islamic attacks)go "now let's not get islamophobic". They go"the biggest threats are white Christian males and trump and his supporters". "We have no problem with refugees or Islam". "We would know cuz we actually live in Sweden and all that other stuff is racist FAKE NOOZ and Islamophobia". You would not believe how much those euro cucks lie."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 101 guests and no members online