Topic-icon Antifa Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Le Pen Riots

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #45574 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Antifa Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Le Pen Riots

BREAKING: Antifa Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Le Pen Riots (VIDEO)

Snippet -

Antifa took to the streets to protest against the candidacy of Marine Le Pen in France on Wednesday.

Demonstrators took on riot police Wednesday in Marseille, France, as they protested against the candidacy of right-wing French Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen.

Just recently, a planned attack on the French Presidential election in Marseille was thwarted by anti-terror agents.

Rioters today waved flares and flooded the streets with signs condemning anti-immigrant positions saying ‘migrants, welcome’. Some of the Antifa crowd instigated the burning of a dumpster, which is seen in footage being put out by the police.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #45590 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Antifa Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Le Pen Riots

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #45594 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: Antifa Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Le Pen Riots
All they need to do is recruit Muslim protestors. The Euro cops won't TOUCH them.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 46 guests and no members online