Topic-icon But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 6 days ago #45584 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?

If the Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
2 months 6 days ago #45587 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?
This guy is a lunatic who gets off on videos showing women being beaten up.

I would not hitch my wagon to his star.

I am not saying that I disagree with the equality in all things argument. Just that he is a loon.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
2 months 5 days ago #45592 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?
I don't know anything about this guy or his video history, but he is right in this instance. You suit up in riot gear, mask your face, toss glass bottles at peaceful pro-Trump or pro-FreeSpeech activists, then run at one of them, you should prepare to get your violence met with violence - male or female. In a melee it may not even have been clear that this ragamuffin was a female.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• MMO_Doubter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • No evil shall escape my sight.
More
2 months 5 days ago #45593 by MMO_Doubter
MMO_Doubter replied the topic: But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?

Temploiter wrote: I don't know anything about this guy or his video history, but he is right in this instance. You suit up in riot gear, mask your face, toss glass bottles at peaceful pro-Trump or pro-FreeSpeech activists, then run at one of them, you should prepare to get your violence met with violence - male or female. In a melee it may not even have been clear that this ragamuffin was a female.

It was quite clear that she was a woman, and a small one. However, she did go at his throat - which is a possible lethal attack. If you crush someone's larynx, they can die from it. Groin, throat, eyes. Those are the 'maximum response' zones to me. If someone goes there, I am putting them down as fast as possible. Even if it is a midget on stilts.

I am betting that she did not grow up with brothers. In my experience, women with brothers have learned the 'no go' zones.

"I dont care about "gamers interest", only mine."
- Spathotan. Oct 2, 2011

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
2 months 5 days ago #45595 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

More
2 months 2 days ago #45596 by kefkah
kefkah replied the topic: But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?
I think both are equally as bad. She was using wine bottles to hit unsuspecting people over the head. In some cases, those bottles were loaded with shit. He encountered her previously that day. He, of course, is not the guy you want as your banner carrier but in that moment - he became the person needed for the job. Prior and post - not the case.

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds

Fringers Online

We have 69 guests and one member online

• Temploiter