Topic-icon Sadiq Khan is a Complete Idiot

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 months 2 days ago #45726 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Sadiq Khan is a Complete Idiot

The truth about the moronic Muslim Mayor of London.

Three attacks in three months and the UK has arrested more people for “Islamophobia” and mean tweets than they’ve arrested actual terrorists. The UK’s response to terrorism is a joke.

"Bill Clinton is a Rapist, Islam is not a race, and Facts don't care about your feelings. Get triggered, Leftists."

"American is imploding, massively in debt and on the verge of a race war. Half the country would rather see the US burn then Trump succeed at anything. So it's hardly rosy there either. The entire world is going down the shit pan."

"It's a sad state of affairs. As an American I consider Europe lost. And I think it's entirely possible that it could get pretty bad here. Thankfully we have some pretty tough guys with a lot of influence here embedded in our government and now. I predict this whole PC/progressive bullshit is going to come to an end. We value our freedoms so much that we are never going to give them up."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #45772 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Sadiq Khan is a Complete Idiot

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 60 guests and no members online