Topic-icon Radical Left Wing Terrorism : Will the leftist media disavow?

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #45764 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Radical Left Wing Terrorism : Will the leftist media disavow?

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #45765 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Radical Left Wing Terrorism : Will the leftist media disavow?

Protesters interrupted Friday night’s 'Julius Caesar’ play in Central Park which depicts President Trump being assassinated. Laura Loomer stormed the stage to denounce the normalization of violence against Conservatives the play is promoting. Jack Posobiec got the video and also gave the audience a piece of his mind.

"Obama was NOT my president but I never wanted the P.O.S. killed . These libs better think strategy before tactical. if Trump goes down WE ARE COMING FOR YOU LIBERALS TOOTH AND CLAW. ☆☆☆1776☆☆☆ HELL YES."

"Trump didn't create division, division created Trump."

"The sad truth is this hateful liberal PROPAGANDA is also funded by tax payers money."

"They didnt cancel it out of respect after the shooting!? These over grown children are out of control. its time we stopped talking to them like fellow adults."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #45784 by Kazara

From Jim Carrey, to Snoop Dogg, Mickey Rourke and even Vice President Joe Biden, the violent rhetoric and threats from liberals aimed at President Trump is astonishing. Here's just a small sample so you can see how vile they are, and what a danger to Trump and America liberals pose.

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #45797 by Kazara
FBI: Virginia Gunman Visited Bernie Sanders' Office Prior to Shooting

Snippet -

The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman who critically injured a congressman when he opened fire at a GOP baseball game last week, saying the suspect had visited the office of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and had exchanged emails with two senators from Illinois prior to the shooting, reports AP.

According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident. After he was shot and killed by local police, law enforcement found a note in Hodgkinson’s pocket with the names of six members of congress written on it.

The suspect spent three months before the attack living in a van just outside the Washington metro area, running out of money, and visiting tourist attractions in and around the nation’s capital.

Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.

The Libtards disavow this terrorist event. Losing GA and SAC only makes Dimocrats call for more 'resistance'. No lessons learned - - Trump and the GOP will steamroll the crazy loony left that cannot take responsibility for their election failures.

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #45804 by Kazara

CBS Evening News host Scott Pelley reported on the most fake news story this year.

"Liberal celebs are vile, hatefilled snakes. They're blinded by their own privilege and have become nothing but virtue signalling hypocrites."

"I blame the Secret Service, for allowing this shit to go on without arresting those Hollyweird freaks. Start arresting them and the threats to President Trump will stop."

"Our MAN in the WHITEhouse calls for ban on immigrants receiving welfare !!!! Get a job or stay in your 3rd world litter box !!!! PS the demoncrats & rino's are fuming now boy! LMAO GO DONALD ! ????????"

"CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #45826 by Kazara

"Johnny Deppshit."

"to bad actors can't keep their marxist mouths shut."

"The downside of celebrities and their political views, is that we keep having to hear from the stupidest people with unlimited access to microphones."

"Johnny Depp is a woman beater. Fuck that loser..."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 months 1 week ago #45848 by Kazara

"There is no such thing as a "normal left.""

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 45 guests and no members online