Topic-icon The Progression of Extremism

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 2 days ago #45766 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The Progression of Extremism

Figured I'd make a timeline for the shocking amount of MSM junkies and reporters who didn't see this coming.

"Radical left are extremely violent against their neighbors but are pussies against dictators, tyrants and terrorists!"

"It's funny how they preach peace and love for women and then beat them in the streets for disagreeing with them."

"Okay, I've heard people keep saying liberals have some sort of mental disorder. I've gotten to the point where I can no longer disagree."

"These lunatics on the left have no option other than resorting to violence. Their ideology is complete dogshit."

"Progression being the key word. A progression of progressives and liberals becoming the new enemy from within. Terrorists overseas have their cousins right here at home. Suppression of free speech has now morphed into physical violence. Only a matter of time before we see a Manchester style event here in the US. Roll your eyes all you want. I'd rather be overly vigilant than a naive fool who underestimates the new extreme form of liberalism. Tantrums will eventually give way to psychotic, indoctrinated bloodshed. You've been warned."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 113 guests and no members online