Topic-icon Donald Jr./ Russia narraive DESTROYED! Obama is a Criminal. (Proof)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46008 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Donald Jr./ Russia narraive DESTROYED! Obama is a Criminal. (Proof)

Here are the documents that show falsified DNS documents weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

Thanks 4Chan

"I have to admit the title on this put me on edge. I have no love of Trump but felt Obama did a good job. But No. You had to do your thing and explain thing well and in a believable manner. Not happy to leave me in my wishful thinking and ignorance, are you? Good thing you are cute. Nope, you had to go and make me think or at least doubt what I thought I knew."

"the mainstream media is going down the shitter faster than a turd in a cyclone, it realy doesnt surprise me any more"

"Democrats want to impeach Trump. This is like people in hell want ice water."

"Hope Trumps fbi replacement can spill the beans on the real crimes behind this Russia shit."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46012 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Donald Jr./ Russia narraive DESTROYED! Obama is a Criminal. (Proof)

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

-Revealed: 'Ordinary 'citizen' John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across the Atlantic to get dirty dossier from ex-spy after former British diplomat told him about blackmail tapes
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html

-Special counsel brings on FBI official who oversaw Clinton email investigation
www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/peter-strzok-special-counsel-russia-fbi/index.html

-EXCLUSIVE: Radical Dem Worked For Russian Lawyer Who Met With Trump, Jr.
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/exclusive-radical-dem-worked-for-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/

-Trump Jr. pitch was part of broad Russian effort
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341946-trump-jr-pitch-was-part-of-broad-russian-effort

-Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show
www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

-FEC Has Kept Documents About Democrats Secret For Years
dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/fec-has-kept-documents-about-democrats-secret-for-years/

-How the Clintons Longstanding Ukrainian Donor Allegedly Sponsored Hillary's Run
sputniknews.com/politics/201707131055521024-clinton-pinchuk-presidential-run/

"The Cat News Network is my new source for information."

"Jesus the Democrats have no grasp on the concept of subtlety do they? Or they don't bother trying to hide their murders."

"You know the main stream media has reached rock bottom when a fucking cat is more reliable when it comes to objective news and information."

"Wow. You're really using up those nine lives of yours. Be careful."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46023 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Donald Jr./ Russia narraive DESTROYED! Obama is a Criminal. (Proof)

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 71 guests and no members online