Topic-icon Muslims React to Gay Muslim Marriage

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 5 days ago #46011 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Muslims React to Gay Muslim Marriage

"I am criticizing the religion. I say any religion that allows this, in this day and age, is backward, savage, and primitive, and so are its practitioners. If you see nothing at all wrong with sex with a 9 year old girl, then you are someone who should be in prison, and under no circumstances should such religious practices be permitted. And the Arabs didn't "ruin the picture of Islam," they painted it. Islam is their creation."

"?..... Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology of rape, hate, torture, murder, and intolerance for other people and their cultures. Multiculturalism is a complete failure. These people want a worldwide caliphate and bullshit Sharia law. You either convert to their barbaric antiquated way of life... or you will be enslaved or killed. Trump 2020 MAGA ???? #CNNisISIS #GotCrusades "

"I'm not straight - far from it. but i definitely agree that being gay isn't normal. the norm is heterosexuality. but the way islam treats homosexuals is so fucking inhumane, i'd take a christian calmly stating they dislike homosexuality over backwards muslims telling me i should die or even acting out aggressively and threateningly towards me (it has happened before). it's ironic that the liberals yell about equality, while bringing people with a culture and religion so against equality into their countries."

"Quarran is a good alternative to toilet paper."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 29 guests and no members online