Topic-icon How the Mainstream Media is Misrepresenting Trump

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 2 days ago #46041 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: How the Mainstream Media is Misrepresenting Trump

"This is why votes are private. Polls are shit. especially now. Showing any support of Trump is a landmine these days... It really CAN get you hurt. Or worse in the wrong situations. So yes, most people are going to lie. They lie out of fear. For themselves, for their careers, for their family, for their livelihood. That to me is TERRIFYING."

"Just shows you how tired we are of the MSM, we seek alternative news on social media. We will even pay money on Patreon every month to subscribers we support, so they keep putting out information we need. Shows how great our informational crisis! Amazing! But this movement is important, our freedom and country depend on it. Our ability to talk freely and carry the truth."

"I love the mix of both news and Comedy on the channel. Also, I'm skeptical on all news (as everyone should be) so keep the sources posted as well, thanks! Keep it up!?"

"Yes, the way Macron when all in on Trump was amazing! And he didn't care how obvious it was. Thanks for disproving the MSM poles. You are the Best News!!"

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 3 hours ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #46065 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: How the Mainstream Media is Misrepresenting Trump

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 34 guests and no members online