Topic-icon STASI-esque YouTube: Suppressing Dissenting Speech

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #46198 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: STASI-esque YouTube: Suppressing Dissenting Speech

"Personally, I think Youtube is a thing of the past now. I think all serious content-providers should join forces and move to another platform. Maybe Minds.
I think Youtube has decided to corner the market in fluffy kittens and 'Hillary Speak' posts. Well, let them do that.
Yourself, Sargon, Dave and other influential creators should now make a stand and swap platforms. Not because you want to...but because you'll have to!"

"We can also curve this mandate to our favor and flag videos that spread extreme leftwing propagenda. I'll be off to flag these videos now, please excuse me."

"Josef Stalin would be proud. What the hell has happened at YouTube? They're becoming almost as draconian as the vicious twits on the Facebook censorship board."

"They took down Jordan Peterson's channel already. He talked of pepe the frog. ADL called pepe a hate symbol.. Or just the videos he talked about. Haven't checked it out but he posted it up earlier."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #46211 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: STASI-esque YouTube: Suppressing Dissenting Speech

...and in the darkness bind them.

'We're not calling for censorship, we're just looking to hide things we don't agree with.'

"If you had told me just 2 years ago that YouTube would punish you for not breaking their rules, I'd have called you mad! Turns out, give enough time, and the insane becomes reality. For god's sake people, 1984 wasn't an instruction manual!"

"It has started already. Bill Mitchell's channel's comment section has been disabled. If I weren't already subscribed, I probably wouldn't have even seen his videos this morning."

"Another example to add besides Paris and Germany: Lots of police organizations in UK towns have been doubling down on the "hate speech is a crime" thing, and are actively arresting people for being meanies on the internet. Funnily enough, these arrests mostly pertain to more central or right-leaning opinions (since those are the wrong ones). A lot of them (the police, I mean) have been taking to Twitter to outright advertise this tomfuckery."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 104 guests and no members online