Topic-icon Tucker Carlson LAYS WASTE to Crybaby Cuomo and Acosta (CNN FAIL)

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 months 1 week ago #46209 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Tucker Carlson LAYS WASTE to Crybaby Cuomo and Acosta (CNN FAIL)

"100 years ago the desperate yearning to be free were Europeans looking for the chance to work hard in a free country, and even still 2/3s went back. Now it's the degenerate dregs of the third world, yearning for free shit and guaranteed to vote for the left since they needn't be convinced of any policy beyond welfare."

"Immigration of the past had no welfare. They came and worked if they didn't you died unless family would take care of you. You can not have a welfare state and mass immigration, Europe is waking up to these problems but I fear it is too late for them. Democrats today literally seem like they don't care about the middle, working class. They want more people on welfare to almost guarantee their votes. No one is going to vote for someone who is going to take things away from you. You saw this with Hillary and Bernie. Each of them promising more free stuff than the other. Idk how people can't see this shit happening but people don't have clue or care where the money comes from as long as their ass is covered. Long term this can't last though you will run out of money."

I loved the above comments - - it is savagely spot on.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 18 guests and no members online