Topic-icon Defending Europe from NGOs Destabilization

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46217 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Defending Europe from NGOs Destabilization

"It seems like no matter how many videos are made on issues like this, nothing is changing. Things are getting worse and worse, even with some trying to fight against the refugees coming in. I don't even know what can be done at this point. And all the Muslims and Africans already in Europe aren't going anywhere and they'll be outbreeding Europeans soon. This is insane."

"Sorry Italy, but fuck you too, just like I say (As a European whose country isn't dumb enough to be admitting these savages) fuck France, fuck Germany, fuck Sweden, fuck The Netherlands, and fuck the UK. Italy, you have an Army, an Airforce, and a Navy. The next NGO ship that pulls up seize and imprison the crew for facilitating illegal immigration, and sink their fucking boats right there so they can never be used again. Do this to every NGO boat that lands and deal with the consequences later. The boats and the NGO's will stop coming very quickly. You alternative............you sit back and hand over your country without as much as a whimper. It's your choice."

"People are going to look back at these years and say "why didn't Europe just defend their borders?". Sometimes I swear the entire world has abandoned common sense because they don't want to deal with hurt feelings or being called words."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
2 months 1 week ago #46219 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Defending Europe from NGOs Destabilization
The segment showing the boats going from Libya to Italy enraged me. This is all bullshit, 100% bullshit. Planned and implemented and orderly.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 89 guests and no members online