Topic-icon Google Fires Employee for Challenging Their Diversity Policies

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #46220 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Google Fires Employee for Challenging Their Diversity Policies

"Can we swap platforms? I love your content but after this I think we need to start a full blown boycott of all google affiliates"

"Free speech has become a rare element in society. Unfortunate"

"Thanks for the "mic drop", I'm glad you are presenting sound logical argument on this topic, wish I could talk openly about it too... maybe I need to make myself a cat avatar."

The loony left scream "Diversity", but not when it comes to diversity of thoughts. Google's actions are completely not about being diverse, because employees (or those who want to keep their jobs) must already agree to the mandated, intolerant group think as dictated by the corporate elites.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #46221 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Google Fires Employee for Challenging Their Diversity Policies

"BREAKING: Google's Mountain View, CA campus evacuated as truth-bomb squad examines a 10-page memo."

"The tech bubble is gonna burst. I have a friend who had to quit one of these tech companies because most of the people hired there were so unqualified and what he described " utter fucking morons who didn't even know how to use word properly." he was saying those who knew what they were doing had to work extra to cover the mistakes of these people without even being paid for it and being tired and frustrated. Google and the rest of these tech elites at silicon are gonna learn the hard way when things go south for them if they don't get their heads out of their asses."

"I think they can compete, but where the SJWs are wrong is when they expect everything to be 50/50 or it must be oppression. A woman can be a great engineer... a black person could too... but are they likely to WANT to be engineers, or choose to be engineers? No. And the SJWs mistake that as women and minorities being incapable, when if fact they arent incapable. Its the SJWs that are racists and sexist, because they are the only ones saying we cant compete in merit based systems."

"Don't confuse diversity with race. People like Alt-Whiters are just a response to the current SJW mentality (or lack there of.) Sane people shouldn't fall into the trap of making it about race, unless that is all they care about, in which case they've proved the SJW's correct. What they should do is keep it about culture. If you share in my societal values, I'm happy to have you; but if you don't it doesn't matter if you are my color, you need to leave. The DNC was trying to Frankenstein together a majority out of disparate minorities that had next to no chance of holding cohesion without them. Each group was headed by radical elements fighting for privileges. If you look for a color to blame you're a fool. The real enemy is the people setting all this shit in motion. So hold your leaders to task."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #46222 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Google Fires Employee for Challenging Their Diversity Policies

"Diversity = White genocide, Real diversity is each country shares their own distinct culture, not white culture being stripped away by others."

"35% of Google tech positions are filled by Asians and yet Asians face more discrimination from diversity hires than any group. Asians need to bring more lawsuits."

"The disgusting cowards at Google just fired him, and he is now doxed as well. Fuck this leftist cult behavior."

"They now FIRED the Google employee. Proving his point." www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/google-fires-author-outrageous-memo-slamming-companys-anti-conservative-culture

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 4 days ago #46225 by Kazara
www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/google-fires-james-damore-for-writing-anti-sjw-manifesto/36781/

Google Fires James Damore For Writing Anti-SJW Manifesto

Snippet -

An engineer at Google named James Damore was fired recently for penning a 10-page, 3,000 word manifesto breaking down how Google’s SJW policies could harm the company in the long run. The manifesto pointed out the differences between men and women and how it translates into the workplace, and offered solutions on how to better integrate women without focusing so much on utilizing Leftist principles to suppress Conservative or Right-leaning viewpoints while also unfairly focusing programs and initiatives on minorities and women.

The memo was not well received by Google’s executives, and Social Justice Warriors called for the engineer to be fired, so Google’s Indian American CEO, Pichai Sundararajan (pictured above), penned a letter to the Google employees letting them know that the employee had been fired.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46228 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46235 by Kazara
The engineer Google fired over the diversity memo has filed a complaint with federal labor officials

Snippet -

James Damore, the Google engineer who was fired Monday for writing a controversial memo about diversity, has filed a complaint with federal labor officials.

The complaint against Google was filed on Monday according to the National Labor Relations Board website. While the site does not list Damore's name alongside the complaint, it lists the Paul Hastings LLP as the law firm representing Google.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #46246 by Kazara
Fired Google Employee James Damore: Diversity Summits Not Recorded, ‘They Don’t Want Any Paper Trail’

Snippet -

Damore discussed details on the secret diversity programs he attended at Google, “potential racism” at the company, virtue signalling, and the way Silicon Valley employees that aren’t progressive feel the need to stay in the ideological closet.

During an interview with psychologist Jordan Peterson, Damore was quick to reassure viewers that his dismissal had nothing to do with performance.

“I got promoted twice, my last review was the highest possible, superb, which is the top few percentile,” he claimed. “So it definitely wasn’t based on performance that they fired me.”

“A month and a half ago I went to one of our diversity summits, all of it unrecorded and super secret, and they told me a lot of things that I thought were just not right,” Damore continued. “They were telling us about a lot of these potentially illegal practices that they’d been doing in order to increase diversity… Basically treating people differently based on their race or gender.”

“So you mean racism,” asked Peterson.

“Yeah, basically,” Damore confirmed. “Most meetings at Google are recorded, anyone at Google can watch it, we’re trying to be really open about everything, except for this. They don’t want any paper trail for any of these things… because I think it’s illegal.”

Damore elaborated to Peterson that there’s “a lot of ways in which they pressure people to ‘increase the diversity’ of their team, and there’s no way to do that besides actually choosing someone based on their race or gender.”

The former Google employee also claimed that his manifesto was published around one month ago, and that the company only started to care after it was leaked to the public and started to go viral online.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #46255 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 days 10 hours ago #46266 by Kazara

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 105 guests and no members online