Topic-icon Student Fakes Being Black to Get Into Medical School Under Affirmative Action

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46231 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Student Fakes Being Black to Get Into Medical School Under Affirmative Action

Meet the man who pretended to be black so he would get accepted to medical school under the lower standards they have for black people because of affirmative action.

In other words, the black doctor you see may very well be a "diversity" (affirmative action) medical school candidate that had substandard grades and test scores compared to other more deserving candidates. So who do you want doing your open heart or brain surgery? A possible "diversity" hire?

"That's awesome White people should do the same and say they identify as black and use their own crazy shit against them If they dont let you in just scream RACIST!!!"

"That means I can enter Harvard with my 1.50gpa if I identify as a helicopter."

"Whats happening to America ? Why reward losers and frauds ? Who benefits ?"

"The fact that the standards are lower for black people is racist in itself and basically saying that other races are smarter or superior to blacks."

"He's basically the best troll ever!!"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 97 guests and no members online