• Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #46253 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: #YouTubePurge: Book Burners of the Digital Age

"The ADL and the SPLC have become the Gestapo. How ironic!"

"1984 is truly here, ladies and gentlemen."

"When Mrs Clinton lost they were literally crying at Google HQ. They are now lashing out in a temper tantrum. Google executives are not just a little bit biased, they are extremists. They actively promoted BLM. Their pet causes, feminism, multiculturalism and mass Third World immigration are increasingly unpopular. They are losing the arguments, so they're trying to shut down dissent."

"What needs to happen is to have Google, Youtube, and Facebook broken up. It happened to Standard Oil, why not these monopolies?"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #46254 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: #YouTubePurge: Book Burners of the Digital Age
Paul Joseph Watson's "I WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER"

I'll try and make a comeback at some point, but some serious introspection is required.

"Western 'Liberalism' has now reached the point where ' Thought-crime ' is a reality, just as George Orwell warned would happen."

"At what point will they just knock our doors and throw us into gulags, just wondering ?"

"Two decades of leftist liberal self-entitlement, their political correctness and endless demands for our society, its traditions and culture to be swept away is evidence of why they have to be stopped. It's not YouTube contributors we should be worried about - it's liberals who seem willing to destroy their own nation to enable their self interested globalist ambitions."

"holy shit this country needs a revolution."

"At the end of every video you need to be directing people to start watching you from your own ad driven website. Fuck YouTube and Facebook. I just deleted my Facebook."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 days 2 hours ago #46268 by Kazara

"I looked up the Twitter accounts of various YouTube and Google employees and, surprise surprise, they're huge social justice warriors. I saw one account with a profile picture that says the phrase "Democracy is currently under threat", most likely referring to Trump's election win"

"I've never gotten paid for my videos, but even I know it's bad. one of my good friends used to get a dollar a day, but after the change, he only got one cent a day. It really hurt him and he was seriously making him consider quitting. His videos took at least 4 days to make, and he was upset to know that he was getting only 1/100 of what he used to have "

"Muslim + left = hell!"

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 2 hours ago #46274 by Kazara
Artificial Unintelligence: Youtube Related Vids Censorship (Join Me on Vidme and Dailymotion)

"Its not an algorithm its a blacklist Razorfist proves it."

"No Youtuber will say so outright, but the solution is to simply mass flag every video you come across, burn down the platform."

"I really think this is going to damage youtube badly. I think it will take some time but there is going to be more and more migration off this platform."

"diamond and silk and teaming up with alex jones"

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 103 guests and no members online