Topic-icon Charlottesville- Unite the Right Protest Recap

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #46263 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Charlottesville- Unite the Right Protest Recap

Youtube took down this video of this because I didn't include that there was violence in the title and didn't age restrict it or something. Sorry, had to reupload it and lost my view counts, comments ect.

"It is interesting that the governor roundly condemned the right but when asked 3 times by a reporter, there is a video, to condemn Antifa he wouldn't. Personally I don't like either the extreme right or left but it is clear something is amiss. And the car model was a good catch kitty. Well done! And I wouldn't be surprised if Soros was behind it all - it's all about death and mayhem for him."

"you da best, objectivity isnt something most people care for these days, they only want their beliefs validated."

"Great narrative! I was thinking there were a lot of suspect "facts" about this whole cluster fuck! Thanks for bringing up the helicopter, everyone seems to want to link that to the protester and drivers actions??"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #46264 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Charlottesville- Unite the Right Protest Recap

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #46273 by Kazara

"The crazy Charlottesville people carrying the nazi flags mixed into the crowd causing shit were definitely ANTIFA members making the right look bad. What better way to frame the right. One of the members were identified and this person worked for the Obama administration up until November 2016"

"The share button is gone!! Oh you did hit a nerve with this one cool cat!!!"

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #46284 by Kazara

Van Jones on CNN cries over President Trump blaming both sides, and Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and others looked like they were holding back tears. The liberal media freakout hasn't been this bad since Hillary lost the election.

"Both sides where wrong! Not for protesting but for violence! Last time I checked freedom of speech did not include violence!"

"These CNN people are either mind- controlled by Soros, Hillary, and Obummer or completely mentally insane!!!"

"Nazis are scumbags and Antifa are scumbags that cause much more damage than the former, so trump was spot on in his statement. These liberal media morons have learned NOTHING! They are pulling the same biased bullshit that got trump elected, and their crying/lying will get him reelected hahah"

"All the videos of Charlottesville are available right here on youtube and every one of them shows these asshole ISIS Democrats assaulting people in huge gangs."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #46285 by Kazara
Virginia state police called Governor Terry Mcauliffe 'A lying Democrat'

"Jayson Kessler is a shill for the democrats ... wake up white people and do some research on your own. This was a false flag in every aspect with the leaders of both side under the control of the left."

"False flag from the left again all democraps antifi left blm left KKK democraps no Republican there all terrorist from democraps party"

"McCauliffe is only doing all this because he's under the bright lights because of renewed calls by congress for a renewed Hilary Clinton investigation and he is trying to deflect attention from it. He started ramping this up even before the whole Charlottesville debacle happened."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #46301 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 21 guests and no members online