Topic-icon NFL Rant

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 1 hour ago #46606 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: NFL Rant

"Awesomeness. The idiot politicians with their incessant droning on about the Russian boogeymen is laughable our politicians are a joke and unfortunately not a funny one."

"have canceled my NFL RedZone and NFL Network on my cable. The girl at Spectrum said hundreds had canceled already. Do not watch ESPN or ABC, ESPN's mother company. Stand up and stick together. Don't be a TV slave to the NFL on Sunday anymore. Take your life back."

"Great work as usual, kitty. There are reports that the Oakland/Washington game was effectively "thrown" by Oakland. The black offensive line refused to block for their white quarterback, because he would not take a knee for their racist crap. I watched that game and sensed that something was very wrong. Now it all fits. This won't go away. The Not For Long league is in deep weeds. Check out Info Wars on this, among others."

"You make a statement by voting. You vote with your feet by walking away from the NFL. You vote with your wallet by not buying their merchandise. You vote with your remote control by not tuning in. You vote with lighter fluid by burning your jerseys. I've done all of the above. I'm done with the NFL."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #46607 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: NFL Rant

"Do you hear that rumble in the background? That's the sound of slaves turning in their graves in unison when hearing NFL cry baby millionaires compare themselves to the real victims of History!!"

"I'm a disabled veteran that barely scratching by. Thank you for your videos."

"the NFL is just turning themself into the paid slaves of the racist white left agenda...."

"The thing that gets me about all this, is that they lie about the reason they do it. It's not over "police brutality" or issues for blacks in the inner cities. There are things they could do with their millions to actually have a REAL impact on those, but yet they don't do that. No, the TRUE reason for all this kneeling from them, is as a big middle finger to Trump. He said some "mean things" about them at a rally, and this is them going "Oh yeah? We'll show you!" It's childish, it's petty, and it only underscores why the public has turned on them like they have. They see the truth about this and they are giving them the reaction they deserve."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #46622 by Kazara
They're still kneeling?! I will never watch an NFL game again!

"Thank you, Sir for respecting OUR country, and calling out the spoiled man-babies!! I've had cops disrespect me for no reason, but I still support the cops!! Just because a few of them want to abuse their power doesn't mean that ALL cops are a-holes!! This is so silly, and I admire a man like you trying to employ your Christian beliefs when you see idiots it's hard to have compassion on fools!!! You are right and I admire you for standing up!!! The cops have the hardest job, can you imagine having to deal with evil and stupidity(no matter the color of the police or the victim), it is a HARD JOB, most people don't want to do!!!"

"NFL Operations Manual A62-63 The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

"National Anthem Protests hearing "boos", from fans and Rating are down another 5%... not smart business by NFL."

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #46631 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #46655 by Kazara
NFL Players Union Partnered with George Soros-Backed Groups to Bankroll Anti-Trump Leftist Advocacy Organizations

Snippet -

If you ever wondered why the NFL Players Association has never cracked down on their players, for disrespecting the flag and advocating leftist politics. It turns out that’s because the NFLPA is every bit as radical as their players.

In tax documents recently released by 2ndVote, a conservative watchdog group, we learn that the NFL Players Association (NFLPA) made a donation of $5,000 in 2015 to the Center for Community Change Action, a George Soros funded and adamantly anti-Trump organization.

Yet, that just scratches the surface of the NFLPA’s dealings and donations to the extreme left.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 5 days ago #46671 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46698 by Kazara

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46700 by Kazara

Officer Brandon Tatum discusses the NFL's statement on the flag and if they are sincere or motivated by money.

BTW, this police officer just retired form the Tuscon, Arizona police department yesterday.

"Who in their wildest dreams would have thought that United States President Donald J. Trump would EXPOSE and bring down the racist identity left, his FIRST year in office?"

"The damage is done, them being forced to stand means nothing now. Everything they have done has backfired, yet they still don't get it. It will take their paychecks to go from millions to thousands, then they'll change their act."

"All because Trump threatened to change tax laws to stop the tax breaks the NFL gets."

"It's too late. Even if these same players who took a knee decide to stand, they already have shown their true colors on how they really feel about America."

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 67 guests and no members online