Topic-icon Using A Crisis To Push A Political Agenda

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46634 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Using A Crisis To Push A Political Agenda

Hey guys, here's a GoFundMe for the Las Vegas victims. It's already over 2 million! www.gofundme.com/dr2ks2-las-vegas-victims-fund

People are trying to grieve and the political vultures are pushing agendas down our throats. It's sickening

"God these people pushing their stupid regressive agenda can go fuck off. They clearly do not care about the victims of the incident. They sure like to do it to make us rational ppl outraged."

"I've been trying to search up pr news but I get a bunch of news bashing trump. It's pissing me the fuck off cause i have many friends down there and I don't know if there dead or alive."

"It's very sad that a white guy kills dozens of people and the left is basically celebrating that it wasn't an Islamic Terrorist."

"The Left has absolutely no fucking shame. The bodies aren't even cold yet, and here come the anti-Trumpers blaming anyone who is conservative. Vile and horrid."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46636 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Using A Crisis To Push A Political Agenda

"When this issue came up all I hear is gun control and identity politics. Fucking trump tweeted his heart goes out to all the victims in the tragedy and all these assholes can spew is “OH IF THE KILLER WAS MUSLUM BLAH BLAH!” I fucking hate these scum."

"Why the fuck is it not ok to blame muslims for all these bombings and terrorist attacks. But one mentally ill white person does a horrible act and #banallwhitemen Seriously eventually we are gonna get sick of this shit and actual war will start."

"All of them deserve to get slapped in the face by the families of the victims. They're heartless bastards."

"Fucking disgusting dude. Ban all white men? I guess fuck the white male victims who were gunned down for no reason and I guess fuck the white male responders who risked their lives to save others. Oh, and fuck the white male civilians who helped their fellow man in the middle of a nightmare."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46638 by Kazara

"I can't stand Kimmel's weepy ass faux heartfelt speech that in the same breath turns into all about gun control, if there's no access to guns the killers would use knives, explosives or vehicles. There's just something so dishonest about a teary eyed speech that turns into a political sales pitch, makes it feel like you're just using a tragedy to appeal to people emotionally."

"WOW HE CRIES AND THEN MAKES A SARCASTIC JOKE FULL OF HATRED FOR AMERICANS, NO SOUL"

"You could make Guns completely Illegal, criminals will still get their hands on Guns because criminals DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW. THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM CRIMINALS."

"The disgusting part is that kimmel seems so disingenuous. He reminds me of crisis actors, with their fake tears and sob stories."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46646 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46650 by Kazara

"If guns are outlawed then only outlaws will have guns."

"processed sugar kills far more people than guns, but I do not hear the liberals talking about banning donuts......"

"You can't even get a gun if you are a Law Abiding Citizen in Chicago. But all the criminals have them"

"They don't care about Chicago because it is mostly poor blacks killing other poor blacks in poor black neighborhoods. They can't spin it to race bait. They can't spin it to blame cops. They can't spin it to blame Republicans because the Dems control Chicago. They can't even use it for gun control because Chicago has the most unconstitutional and oppressive laws in the nation. The guns used are illegal and handguns for the most part. Chicago is the lefts worst nightmare, reality disproving all their ridiculous theories."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46651 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46657 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46658 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 59 guests and no members online

Login