Topic-icon Brianna Wu vs Trumpzilla

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 months 1 week ago #46668 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Brianna Wu vs Trumpzilla

Donald Trump and his minions are systematically destroying the environment, the public school system and freedoms of the press and religion, all while spreading lies and deceit, and doing nothing to protect us from global warming or racial or wage inequality. Please enjoy this campaign ad made in support of her campaign by her husband Frank, and please help elect Brianna Wu to the US Congress, representing Massachusetts District 8, so she can stand up against Donald Trump. Please visit www.supportbrianna.com .

Of course, comments are disabled for this YouTube video. This loony toon video will do more to help President Trump get re-elected. She damn well knows that no sane person will ever vote for her (let alone ever having no chance of ever winning), but since she is no longer getting a steady stream of victim bucks, she is now after the campaign donations and more attention.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
2 months 6 days ago #46673 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Brianna Wu vs Trumpzilla
She's running in Massachusetts. I hope she wins. I sincerely hope she wins. She can do NOTHING but help red pill other people.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

You are not logged in.

Fringers Online

We have 49 guests and no members online

Login