Topic-icon Response to YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki on Starting her own Channel

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #46670 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Response to YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki on Starting her own Channel

"Thanks for letting us know about her channel. I immediately found her channel, gave her a thumbs down, and told her, among other things, that she's a DeepState whore."

"her youtube channel is total fucking rubbish, she has no talent but worse than that she thinks censoring people is fine. Fuck her, fuck youtube, i hope youtube dies"

"Does she ever have to worry about getting demonetized? No. Does she have every advantage due to her position including most likely having inside knowledge on how to exploit the algorithm? Yes. Did she make a video that inflated her ego by telling her out how to be successful even though she's already a freaking CEO? Yes. Do I think it's disingenuous to rig and censor YouTube the way she has, and expect the community that has been affected by that to accept her as one of their own? Yes. Do I think she should go f*ck herself? Absolutely."

"Susan is a HARDCORE COMMUNIST spewing Cultural Marxism. Therefore Susan is a cancer on humanity."

I think the horse headed YouTube CEO will be disabling comments on her 'new YouTube channel'.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46685 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Response to YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki on Starting her own Channel

"I dont like that woman, however i do believe she is just a pawn. And "they" are using her. And if it all backfires she will in turn be the "fallguy""

"Too many females are appointed to high position not based on their ability but to virtue signal. This is why Affirmative Action is such a bad idea"

"Mister red tell your point that the comments freeze and the lakes freeze is bang on i have 2800 + videos on youtube and since they started this ad pocalypse i typically receive from 0 to 5 comments today with 2800 plus videos which is perfectly and insanely impossible so thanks for bringing up another great aspect of what google and youtube are doing to us creators"

"I bet the feminist CEO Susan Wojcicki believes the dislikes are due to institutionalized misogyny."

"Miss the old YouTube before they started to mess with it around early 2012. After that i knew it was going to go down hill...and it did. :("

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46689 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Response to YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki on Starting her own Channel

Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of YouTube and spearhead of Google recently uploaded "My First Video -- Advice from Creators." Needless to say a lot of people are pissed off at not only her but the YouTube platform in general. YouTube has become notorious for demonetizing videos, introducing blacklists, and censoring conservative, right wing, non politically correct and anti progressive content. This includes putting videos in limited state and disenfranchise anything they deem "potentially too controversial." Meanwhile, YouTube and Google promote social justice warriors (SJWs) the progressive agenda as well as silencing those who dare to have opinions.

inb4 YouTube deletes my channel. I included a link to a petition to fire Susan as CEO in the description. Enjoy. If people could share this video with others it would be vastly appreciated. Thanks everybody for watching and tuning in. <3

"Inb4 video gets demonetized,channel gets terminated and every suscriber of this channel gets IP banned from youtube."

"this shit is ultra cringe because "CONGRATULATIONS" for the fucking making of a youtube channel? omfg how hard is that again?!"

"You are not helping by giving Google your info (using Chrome), and thus money (the info is sold to advertisers). Use Brave or Palemoon with a bunch of privacy addons."

"WE NEED TO BRING WAR AGAINST YOUTUBE. DESTROY IT MERCILESSLY."

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46695 by Kazara

"And her sister, Anne, married Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google. Anne is CEO of 23andme, and between these two sisters, they're successfully DNA and data-mining all of us, making a hot dollar doing so, while censoring any opinions that conflict with a specific political agenda."

"YouTube has a Jewish feminist as CEO. No wonder censorship has started."

"You should have mentioned that her video has 45,000 thumbs down and only 7,000 thumbs up"

"If a YouTube competitor comes out with a CEO who knows what the hell is going on and knows their fare use laws, YouTube is screwed"

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #46702 by Kazara

Can you think of a better time for the CEO of YouTube to start her own YouTube channel than a era plagued by distrust, demonetization, advertiser exodus and maximum distrust? Me neither!

Welcome to the CEO of YouTube's brand new channel where she'll be posting regular content instead of .... running the company ... what is happening? Okay, look. I get that Susan Wojcicki has a lot on her plate. The site is enormous and is faced with new problems never faced before. But my god, this is not good timing for something like this.

"Sooo how long until the CEO of youtube disables ratings and comments on her videos?"

"The moment you realize the CEO of YouTube doesn't know how to YouTube."

"As a person who used to work for youtube amongst these google ceos...you are absolutely on point. An open, creator-run platform being run into the ground by non-creators in charge who have shown time and time again that they don't understand the very platform that they run. Embarrassing. "

"She can do what she wants, literally. She's the CEO and can pay or blackmail her friends (slaves) into making promotions for her channel. Even if she doesn't make watchable content, people will sub to her channel cuz she is a Libtard."

Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Kazara.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 89 guests and no members online