Topic-icon Spreading HIV Will No Longer Be a Felony In California Starting in 2018

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46686 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Spreading HIV Will No Longer Be a Felony In California Starting in 2018
California's cucked government is absolutely out of control.

Governor Jerry Brown passed a bill, SB 239, that decriminalizes purposeful transmission of HIV. Why would someone do this? To "stigmatize" the contagious, deadly disease.

"I forgot to mention another part of the bill that allows HIV patients to donate blood without disclosing their HIV status. What could go wrong?"

"President Trump needs to Declare Martial Law in California and Arrest ALL Politicians there. This State has gone Full blown Retard.Fucking Fags Running Around Butt fucking like Rabbits and Spreading this Virus without ANY Concerns on society. HOPEFULLY....Kim jong Un Gets a Few Nukes in there and Smokes that State of Filth"

"So progressivism is now actually killing people."

"Help the gay community by eliminating the imprisonment of people who knowingly infect others with a life-threatening disease. Progressivism is a confirmed disease, and it seems like California will be patient zero."

"A lot of gays are going to be killed cause of this,this is terrible for the gay community"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #46687 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Spreading HIV Will No Longer Be a Felony In California Starting in 2018

Governor Jerry Brown signed SB 239 into law, which moves knowingly transmitting HIV to a partner, or donating blood, without disclosure from a felony to a misdemeanor. The bill was championed by Senator Scott Weiner, and Assemblyman Todd Gloria.

I do get mad in this video. I find this move to be wholly ignorant, and damaging to those who might be impacted by such a short sighted bill. I'm all for the destigmatization of AIDS and HIV, however allowing intent to harm to be moved to a misdemeanor is wrong.

"Now cause of this bill, the stigmatization has increased tenfold.. Anyone from California is gonna probably have a difficult time getting laid outside the state. Donated blood is going make people just say forget it. People don't want to be infected with a disease that will be with you for the rest of your life. Man California are you becoming a laughing stock."

"How do you rationalize this away as a law maker? There is NOTHING progressive about intentionally spreading a terminal virus to your fellow humans. Either they are intentionally malevolent, or fluffy-bunny incompetent in the extreme."

"soon murder will no longer be illegal in california."

"I want to emigrate to America one day. I wanted to go to California. But with things like these I thing I have to see if I go to Texas or alligatorland."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Kazara.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46688 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Spreading HIV Will No Longer Be a Felony In California Starting in 2018

"The left hate guns but support murder through aids. The left so fucking disgusting. I'd say California could kiss my ass, but I might get infected with something."

"Bear in mind these are the same people who for years being preaching you should be proud of your STDs and spread your herpes as a *"proof of love"*, that "period sex" should be encouraged cause it's progressive, that a 4 year old should be allowed to transitionned into another gender... "

"What the actual fuck is wrong with California!?!?! They have strict gun control but spreading a highly infectious DEADLY disease on PURPOSE is ok now!?!"

"This is the same state that dropped laws against child prostitution days before 474 sex traffickers were arrested. Some of the children involved came from the California foster system. All of this happened right before the Milo/Berkley false flag."

Fortunately, blood donations are screened for HIV.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46699 by Kazara

You will refer to me as a helicopter, at least if we are in California.

"This is going to get slapped down by the supreme court faster than a sjw can be triggered by a maga hat"

"Funny how the gay man with aids doesn't want spreading aids to be a crime....what a piece of human garbage."

"California has been hijacked by insanity."

"When is the san Andreas fault line going to separate Cali from the rest of the U.S.?"

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 week 3 days ago #46706 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Spreading HIV Will No Longer Be a Felony In California Starting in 2018
Fuck California. All normal people should leave.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #46710 by Kazara

"'m not straight. I've always hated the word "gay" because I've never ever identified with the gay community, culturally. Nowadays I am even more completely removed form the alphabet soup community because of these identitarian reasons. These "be tolerant or else" laws and ideals are what push people away from being tolerant!"

"AIDS is still a deadly disease, and don't insult my intelligence with anecdotes of surviving, even the Bubonic Plague wasn't 100% lethal and had survivors. Knowingly infecting someone with a deadly disease is just long form attempted murder."

"Jerry Brown is such a fucking moron. It hurts my brain."

"Why cant California just sink into the ocean already?"

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 68 guests and no members online