Topic-icon American Pravda, NYT Part II – Exploiting Social Media & Manipulating the News

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #46709 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: American Pravda, NYT Part II – Exploiting Social Media & Manipulating the Ne

In this follow-up American Pravda video, New York Times Audience Strategy Editor Nicholas Dudich explains how he can (and has) manipulated news reach based on his own personal agenda. Dudich also reveals that thanks to inside-baseball connections in Silicon Valley, he can exploit social media to his advantage for the Times.

"Everyone like and share this video before Youtube begins in another round of mass censorship!"

"Jesus. Earnest is a buffoon. His social/speech skills are awful"

"This is so damning. What can we do to stop this dishonest and corrupt behavior?"

"Truth is to liberals as sunlight is to Dracula. Drain. The. Swamp."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #46715 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: American Pravda, NYT Part II – Exploiting Social Media & Manipulating the Ne
The New York Slimes is saying this guy lied about his position and was really just a glorified intern. Mmm hmm OK.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #46723 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: American Pravda, NYT Part II – Exploiting Social Media & Manipulating the Ne

"Lol, at least they’re Going after content creators like boogie now. These shills who stood by while other channels are demonetized are now getting demonetized. You should hear him bitch about it now. Fucking turn coats. But Styx was right, eventually they will go after everyone. It’s not about censoring content it’s about controlling content"

"Like you said, it only confirmed our suspicions. Still, definitely encourages us all to use other platforms in addition to YouTube."

"Vidme already tries to hold down controversial creators, why even bother joining that platform anymore.. BitChute is still small but it's the better option."

"It's nothing more than further evidence that we all knew fuckery is afoot."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #46752 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: American Pravda, NYT Part II – Exploiting Social Media & Manipulating the Ne

In this video, O'Keefe responds to Baquet's hypocrisy. O'Keefe also explains why the recent NYT Social Media Policy changes just aren't enough.

"So let me get this straight? Veritas according to the NYT are the bigger liars, and committed the bigger sin? not the guy who lied about his relationships job and keeping his political association a secret from them, also him and his google buddy, admitting to blocking or ditching stories were there not seen or die a slow death were no one will see them! and now NYT says this kids job was nothing and he wasn't important?? because Baquet doesn't know his name? people like Baquet don't know their house keepers name ! wow if you believe that NYT I have a bridge I will sell you cheap !!"

"Undercover work REQUIRES lying... does the NYT guy think undercover work is immoral? It used to be called journalism...."

"Remeber when MSM did undercover stings on local car repair shops and heating and air businesses how is this different ??????? hahahah MAGA 2020"

"This is much the same as the DNC blaming the election on Russia & wikileaks rather than the despicable things revealed in their emails!"

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 74 guests and no members online