Topic-icon Eminem is a Complete Idiot

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #46711 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Eminem is a Complete Idiot

Isn't it an amazing coincidence how rappers all loved Trump, but then he suddenly became a racist when he took on the establishment?

"Eminem failed badly trying to reinvent himself. Time to retire buddy. The illuminati just buried him."

"Isn't it sad how someone you adored and related to two decades ago has now turned into this? He's been hanging out with Beyonce and the other feminist man-cucking far-leftist-bullshit spreaders, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else."

"I was a fan of Eminem until I watched his freestyle. He made it clear that he didn't want my business anymore, and I'm fine with that. He has every right to say what he did, but alienating part of his fan base by saying fuck you if you support our president was not a good move."

"lol were being virtue signaled by a washed up old pathetic turd like Eminem who raps about raping his mother and dismembering his wife. You truly can't make this stuff up."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #46712 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Eminem is a Complete Idiot

"I’m a HUGE Eminem fan, but he fucked up bad. He divided and lost a good portion of his already-dwindling fanbase with that line saying fuck you to all his Trump-supporting fans. He hurt nobody but himself on that one."

"People calling this cringey don't realize that actual 2017 black culture is cringeworthy and satirizing it can only be an improvement"

""I raise my hand in a black power fist, take aim at a thought, oh look I missed." Hahahaha fucking gold. I forgive you for being the lamest rapper I have ever seen."

"What a way to screw up your career. M&M is a hypocrite, the last 9 years of the ghetto life he's made his millions off of are due to Obama and Clinton's Democratic politics! Lost all respect for the guy! Next!"

"This is more poetic than anything Eminem has ever done and this is coming from a fan"

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 79 guests and no members online