Topic-icon Las Vegas Inconsistencies- It's Not Adding Up

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #46713 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Las Vegas Inconsistencies- It's Not Adding Up

"Every time I see one of your videos, I wish the regular press and "journalists" were like this. I love you and would marry you except for bestiality laws. Either way, thanks for doing this and being so normal. We don't get enough of this today."

"what a dumpster fire. really annoys me that we may never find out what really happened in Vegas."

"I love how you stick to your guns. (pun unintended). When you say your going to get to bottom of the story, you do it and I really admire that about you. Great work."

"The sherriff looks very nervous at these press conference's. Those handlers behind him are FBI..Kitty the press KNOWS..but they're being told to be quiet.."

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #46722 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Las Vegas Inconsistencies- It's Not Adding Up
Report: FBI Wipes Phones & Laptops of Las Vegas Massacre Eyewitnesses

Snippet -

Workers at the Route 91 festival during which Stephen Paddock unleashed his massacre have reportedly been given back their phones and laptops by the FBI only to discover that all messages and videos from the night of the attack have been wiped clean.

According to a Las Vegas resident who posted a status update on Facebook, “A bunch of people that worked the Route 91 said they got their cell phones back today. They all said that all their phones are completely wiped clean! All messages and info from that weekend are completely gone. Anyone else experience this?”

“A few different people who were vendors there are all saying the same thing,” the woman later comments.

Racist: [rey-sist] noun; 1. Someone who wins an argument against a Liberal. 2. Anyone who doesn't completely share Liberal ideology.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 78 guests and no members online