Topic-icon Hollywood is Crumbling!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #46716 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Hollywood is Crumbling!
[size=#ffffbb]More like imploding. Hypocrites all.[/size]

"How many liberals are gonna get their feelings hurt over this video and complain to YouTube."

"Burn Baby Burn and take the NFL with you. Less bread and circuses to manipulate the brainwashed masses."

"Fuck these libtard celebrity hypocrite douchebags I hate them more and more everyday MAGA!"

"These same people gave child rapist Roman Polanski a standing ovation!!!! Same a$$holes who continue to bash Trump defend this behavior in Weinstein, Polanski and Bill "I need a Lewinsky" Clinton. Sick f**ks!!!!!"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #46720 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Hollywood is Crumbling!

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #46737 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #46766 by Kazara

"Jennifer Lawrence's entire career is due to the casting couch. Because it sure ain't for her looks or acting skills."

"It's what they are doing to kids is the REAL issue here. Cleaning house of Hollywood pedophiles is long overdue!"

"Emma Thompson said in an interview recently, Weinstein is 'top of the harassment ladder'. More like tip of the iceberg. These celebs are doing the typical Hollywood/Media thing where they cover everything up, then once one of their dirty little secrets gets out, and they realize there's no escape, they get up in arms and go all out witch-hunt mode to save face. Really George Clooney? You had no idea this stuff was happening? Really Ben Affleck, you never heard of the casting couch? Come on. Harvey Weinstein is scum, but the media, and Hollywood is spinning this like he's the only guy doing this stuff. In fact, I would bet Weinstein is not even close to the worst. All these actors, like Corey Feldman, and Corey Haim said years ago Hollywood is full of pedophiles. Not just harassing and assaulting women, but children as well."

"I like how everyone (even this nobody) suddenly has the "balls" to speak out against Harvey Weinstein's inappropriateness...where were all these "heroes" when all this was taking place over the Years . They had Nothing to say then, but now every "nobody" seeking "views" has a backbone to make a video about it...amazing."

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 49 guests and no members online