Topic-icon Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers ..

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #46953 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers ..

Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers .. according to the WUSA9 news team. Regards, Bearing.

"So from what the media is saying, it's NOT ok to be white? What a bunch of racists."

"Thinking that a sign, showing solidarity to a racial group, is somehow an attack on you personally. Is not only incredibly narcissistic but flat out racist. The alt-left is frothing at the mouth with racism and they claim to be the victims. God I miss the 90's."

"That moment when "news" and The Onion are no longer distinguishable."

"How the? What the? HOW DOES "It's okay to be white", translate to "It's not okay to be a person of color"? What kind of heavy fucking shit must you be smoking to equate that? FML, no wonder people talk so much rampant shit on millenials."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #46954 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers ..
IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE: How 4chan Redpilled the Normies

The official story of how a hacker named 4chan trolled the media with "It's Okay to Be White" posters and redpilled all the normies. We cover the massive success of this /pol/ operation and show how it triggered SJWs and regressive leftists everywhere. Remember, it's okay to be white!

"i find this so funny, our whole lives as cis white males, i was raised that racism is bad, respect all races, now all of a sudden im a racist, and im supposed to hate myself and repent for shit that happened 100s of years ago, lol are they are doing is creating more Nazi's every day they promote this anti white garbage"

"Lmao when you shitpost so hard it shapes mainstream culture."

"Hahahhaa Maryland is the most ridiculous state "

"Everytime 4chan pulls off such a shitstorm from the left with something so mundane brings a tear of joy to my eye. and then to think I despised this community. God speed you magnificent bastards. may the lights of enlightment shine bright upon you as you continue to redpill the normies."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #46959 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers ..

"Ironically their reactions to the signs prove our point exactly: this anti white sentiment is getting out of control. But the left is too stupid and fell into the trap easily. So I guess that’s good—red pilling more and more ? Even more ironic is everything they’re using to spread their idiotic reactions (the internet, email, Twitter, etc.) was invented by white people...."

"Ridiculous. It's not even like we're hanging up signs that say "white pride" or "White power" it's literally just a sign that there's nothing wrong with someone's skin color"

"It really infuriates me just how racist these assholes are. What the fuck is wrong with these people. Why is it not okay to be white? Just because my skin color is white means I'm automatically a horrible, racist nazi? What the hell? They claim to fight racism, yet are extremely racist. And the fact they want universities to basically say it isn't ok to be "

"I may not be a straight white male, but even being a white female I feel the descrimination."

• Temploiter
  • Subversive Agent
  • Subversive Agent
  • Robot Death Machine
More
1 week 1 day ago #47010 by Temploiter
Temploiter replied the topic: Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers ..
This was pure genius. I only wish it had gone on longer and to a wider audience.

Temploiter
-Making Friends and Influencing People

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 66 guests and no members online