Topic-icon Donna Brazile Talks About Seth Rich- Will She Be The One To Take Down Hillary

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #46962 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Donna Brazile Talks About Seth Rich- Will She Be The One To Take Down Hillary

"Brazile is a political animal looking out for number one. Hillary is over as a political figure (i hope) so Brazile is dumping her support in the hopes of staying alive politically by now hitching her wagon to Sanders or someone like him."

"Im so sick of hearing about the russians! Russia this russia that, enough already omg!"

"No sympathy for Brazil Nut. She got caught red-handed several times. The pattern of lying is consistent. She's only out for herself."

"Donna Brazile is a pathological liar which is now a requisite for being a Democrat. For those of us who have been following the case there was NO hack; there was a leak and Seth Rich paid for it with his life. And where is the evidence there was a hack? The FBI was refused access to the DNC server overseen by a very dubious anti-Russia company tied to the Ukraine. Which by the way walked back most of its statements about hacking. And now Donna Brazile is reverting to the old DNC Russia 'Hack' narrative despite new found information that it was impossible to transfer such large packets of data over the internet during the time period stated? WTF?! And now she is even suggesting a patriotic American was a Russian mole (why else would Russia kill Seth Rich?)? Outrageous!"

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 20 hours ago #46963 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Donna Brazile Talks About Seth Rich- Will She Be The One To Take Down Hillary
NEW FULL: Donna Brazile's BOMBSHELL Interview with Tucker Carlson

"She isn't a hero. She will betray anyone if it serves as an advantage for her. She would sell out her mother to promote her book. She's a useful idiot."

"I had a casual interest in reading her book but not after this “interview”. SHE DIDNT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION! And then back to the broken record Russian bullshit."

"Although revealing some things to the public she's not being completely open and honest. Even her book title is a lie. It should be "Leaks" instead of "Hacks" because it's already been 100% proven that they were leaks from someone within the DNC, not hacks by Russia who she continues to blame."

"SHE makes me glad I voted for TRUMP and I'm a BLACK WOMAN!!"

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 73 guests and no members online