Topic-icon Crazy Libtards Freaking Out on Election Anniversary

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 17 hours ago #46966 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Crazy Libtards Freaking Out on Election Anniversary

This is hilarious! Take a look at how liberals spent the 1 year anniversary of our bro winning.

Yeppers....screaming helplessly at the sky while holding their Soros paid Antifa signs.

"The libtards don't understand how much we on the Right enjoy their impotent rage."

"people are angry at Trump for not doing all his campaign promises in the first year, he ended DACA; DNC is eating itself; the stock market is gaining; the MSM is imploding; I think he's done great in his first year. "

"I've never been to the US. But with that being said, I do follow American politics mainly because I find the behaviors of liberals very, VERY bizarre. I heard that liberals say there are more than 2 genders? (As a medical student, I can assure you that is bullshit.) And women claiming that America, out of all the goddamn countries, is a PATRIARCHY?! (Pls, no. Just no. American men are one of the nicest men out there. I was born and raised in the Middle East, so I know.) Oh, and also Chelsea Handler saying she'd trade Kim Jong-un for Trump? Good God, I hope she's aware that under Kim Jong-un, she'd not even be able to virtue signal her whiny ass. And now people are screaming at the sky?! All this is probably none of my business, but heck, who can ignore this clown show? Hahahah truly entertaining"

"It's Mental illness TRUMP DERANGEMENT DISORDER and here is the proof."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #46973 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Crazy Libtards Freaking Out on Election Anniversary

These people put the 'tard' in libtard.

"Some schools likely gave participation trophies to these imbeciles"

"Tell me again how the Left is not a cult?? Kim Jong Un himself would be terrified of these progressive zombies. Rant, rave and scream all you want mental darlings. We're too busy doing adult work to pay you any mind. Back to your play-doh and coloring books now. Okay?"

"Lmao this is some crazy insane baby bullshit . These people need to stop this absurd behavior. Grow the fuck up"

"That is the sound of a dying Democratic Party. Priceless"

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 11 hours ago #46975 by Kazara

"There is a clinical term for people shouting to the sky in protest, it's called bipolar disorder. "

"These are the people who need to be put on SERIOUS medication, if democrats would stop shooting people gun deaths would drop by 90%"

"Nothing says "my party was mentally fit to lead" quite like autistic screeching in the middle of the night...."

"What we're witnessing is adults having temper tantrums. Kids aren't allowed to go out on their own and explore any more. There's always someone there for them to cry to, an authority figure who is responsible for making everything right. This leaves them wholly unprepared for the real world and the only entity out there that can make it all better and kiss their boo-boos is the government."

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 6 days ago #46976 by Kazara

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 35 guests and no members online