Topic-icon APRIL RYAN ASKS IF TRUMP SUPPORTS SLAVERY?!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 13 hours ago #46968 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: APRIL RYAN ASKS IF TRUMP SUPPORTS SLAVERY?!

"What a dummy! I am so not threatened by slavery this day and time! Voting Dems is slavery!"

"Race hustler. I love that term. How can liberals feel like they are even relevant with questions like that?? "

"Race baiting is their bread and butter, what else can they stand on?? Literally all the modern issues that America is dealing with are and will be solved through commons sense, conservative values. Both Dems and Repubs have stood in the way of this so both sides have part in this, BUT at least the Repubs are transitioning within the party whereas the Dems are only left with in-fighting and Race Baiting."

"Where in Hell do these fools come from? This crap is out of control. All of us support a free press, but what the press is doing now, should be criminal. Those lost governors races, are largely a result of misinformation. I watched the media talking to people on election day, and they had no idea of the things Trump has done, and less idea of the corruption that's been uncovered in D.C.. We can't vote the issues, if we don't know the facts on the candidates."

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 63 guests and no members online