Topic-icon Anti-White Racism on the Rise in America

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46991 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Anti-White Racism on the Rise in America

Unfortunately anti-white racism is on the rise in America, and the New York Times just published a totally insane op-ed about it.

"All bullshit liberals, I subscribe to black channels on YouTube, none preach hatred for white people. They're just as disgusted with the situation as we are"

"Asian and White are two races you can legally discriminate against."

"Find Colin Flaherty on YouTube if you want to know how bad it is. Whites are under attack in America!!!!"

"Anti-white racism, anti-conservatism, anti-Trump and his supporters. How else can this end but badly?"

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46993 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Anti-White Racism on the Rise in America

The New York Times recently published an opinion article by Ekow N. Yankah titled "Can My Children Be Friends With White People?" which featured a level of racism that would make the average Ku Klux Klan member blush.

"I know this divisiveness is a socio-political 'tactic' of the Left, and this rhetorical ratcheting has the goal of increasing racial hostility, BUT --- I'm done. I just do not care to even try healing the divide! Why bother?? We've done everything possible for decades, to the point of actively oppressing ourselves, and destroying our own kids' future, and their safety It's time for OTHER RACES step up and try a little bit. Until I see black and brown people OPENLY speak out against anti-white racism, I will avoid them, avoid their communities, and give my economic support solely to my fellow European/white/Caucasian Americans --- without guilt, or compromise!"

"I’m fucking sick of being hated because of my race and it’s turning me a bit of a racist in response. White people are evil? For what, creating the modern world? If they hate us so much, fuck off to a non white land"

"Stef we're missing the opportunity here. The article might, just might, be an admission of how many young black youth are raised. If the only caregivers you have, single mothers, teach you to see other races or males in general as evil doers you're far more likely to feel justified in acting out against these people later in life; including using violence. Perhaps this article is telling. A victimhood-loving caregiver will likely pass on their poison to their youth."

"So democrats then wanted segregation against a group of people and fought for Jim crow laws back in the day Now democrats want segregation and other Jim crow type laws for a group of people Nice to know they haven t changed"

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 23 guests and no members online