Topic-icon NFL Empty Seats Galore 2017 - Week 10 - Stadiums Even More Empty (Veterans Day W

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 3 days ago #46996 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: NFL Empty Seats Galore 2017 - Week 10 - Stadiums Even More Empty (Veterans Day W

Hey guys, RTWH here, and today I though I would make an episode 3 video sharing with you guys the photos of the empty stadiums that just recently came out for NFL week 10, 2017. I might do this every week to keep everyone updated on how those stadiums are looking. Anyways, this is big news guys, and this is real. This is really happening. The NFL stadiums have a ton of empty seats as the 'NFL seats galore' from the NFL boycott increase due to the national anthem protests. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the video. Feel free to comment your thoughts. Be sure to like this video if you like what you see, and subscribe to see more content like this in the future. Till next time guys. #NFLVeteransDayboycott #nflboycott2017 #emptynflstadiums #emptyseatsgalore #respectourvets #boycottnfl

"Trump is the first U.S. president in 125 years without a pet. He made the Democratic party his bitch instead."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 22 guests and no members online