Topic-icon TWITTER REMOVES VERIFICATION FROM RIGHT WING PERSONALITIES

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago #47046 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: TWITTER REMOVES VERIFICATION FROM RIGHT WING PERSONALITIES

Twitter has removed verification from right wing personalities. This video talks about why the move was bad and why it was politically motivated.

"So that means a bunch of SJW and Feminist accounts that spew the extreme shit have lost verification, right? Right?"

"So basically, verification on twitter will be like a badge, that youre regressive left :D"

"Twitter is nothing more than a place for liberals with “special” blue Check to go and whine about Trump."

"Twitter, Facebook, Google... with their thought policing they make people (like me) only hate them more and more."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by Kazara.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 3 days ago #47047 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: TWITTER REMOVES VERIFICATION FROM RIGHT WING PERSONALITIES

"It's clear on recent news that in the end verification will be used to validate the left and dismiss the right"

"Verification was interpreted as an endorsement rather than a confirmation of identity. We have now fixed this by making it an endorsement."

"Someone needs to figure out how to tell trump that him leaving twitter and joining gab would destroy twitters stock, and show people and other companies the importance of free speech."

"Here's what anyone who disagrees with this needs to do: Unverify your account. If half the people in the club quit they'll reevaluate their choices. It will breed confusion and make the platform less useful. I know it's a risk but it could work."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #47054 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: TWITTER REMOVES VERIFICATION FROM RIGHT WING PERSONALITIES
Twitter Begins Unverifying People For Having The Wrong Politics

If you have certain kind of views about certain kind of politics or you align with a certain way of thinking when it comes to sociopolitically sensitive matters, geopolitical controversies, or culturally delicate situations, you could be unverified on Twitter.

On November 9th, 2017 Twitter’s official support account made a series of tweets indicating that they were changing the policy on who will be allowed to be verified and why some people will be unverified. The account states…

“Verification was meant to authenticate identity & voice but it is interpreted as an endorsement or an indicator of importance. We recognize that we have created this confusion and need to resolve it.

“Verification has long been perceived as an endorsement. We gave verified accounts visual prominence on the service which deepened this perception. We should have addressed this earlier but did not prioritize the work as we should have. This perception became worse when we opened up verification for public submissions and verified people who we in no way endorse.

“We’re working on a new authentication and verification program. In the meantime, we are not accepting any public submissions for verification and have introduced new guidelines for the program.

“We are conducting an initial review of verified accounts and will remove verification from accounts whose behavior does not fall within these new guidelines. We will continue to review and take action as we work towards a new program we are proud of.”

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #47074 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #47075 by Kazara
Twitter Prepares Digital Gulag Gives People Until December 18 to Get on Gab

December 18, the digital purge against wrong thinkers begins.

"Bye-bye, Twitter... It's been fun watching Jack Dorsey run your platform into complete irrelevancy! "

"Five bucks says they do nothing to Arab Twitter, nothing to the Isis accounts for the majority of them, and they leave a bunch of the other hate groups like The Radical BLM members calling for the death of white people."

"For a group that says they hate Nazi's they are sure are acting just like them"

"Youtube will follow in suit. So will Facebook. The 'public square' of the internet will be by invitation only and if you go there and have a different / alternative thought you will be shot and your profile will be assassinated. Your IP address will be banned and that's it."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #47076 by Kazara

"Mister Metokur came up with a good idea. Go to all the bad sites like the Daily Stormer and make accounts for prominent leftists, make some racist comments and link the fake accounts to their real twitter accounts to see if they will get banned. If I weren't so damn lazy, I'd try this."

""They've made their bed and now they can get fucked in it." - Sargon. Lol you're the man."

"I'm sure they'll ban all the Pepe's and leave isis."

"The big purge on December 18th is gonna be a shit show."

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
2 weeks 4 days ago #47105 by Kazara
Twitter Lifelong Bans and the Death of Twitter

"Start a petition to ban Trump from Twitter. Liberals will gladly sign on, and if he moves to Gab or some other platform, it will become the new go to platform. And the MSM will be forced to report his daily activities in the new platform giving it free advertising."

"It's your I.P address that's blocked, just use VPN or TOR... very simple."

"I hope Twitter commits suicide by banning Trump"

"I think it's hilarious that shitter is publicly hanging itself. Libtards would willingly kill their website rather than act like civilized humans."

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 34 guests and no members online