Topic-icon What Pisses Me Off About The Kate Steinle Murder Acquittal

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47204 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: What Pisses Me Off About The Kate Steinle Murder Acquittal

"DEPORT THEM ALL. STRIP THEM OF ACCESS TO WELFARE, PUBLIC SCHOOLS, HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAID. ENFORCE E-VERIFY. BUILD THE WALL. ENFORCE A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION. We have had enough of this insanity. Dont let Kate Steinle's death at the hands of a repulsive, worthless foreigner be rendered meaningless."

"Whats sad is liberals are spinning this about more gun laws. This guy was here ILLEGALLY and had a gun ILLEGALLY!! Idiots!!"

"Relax folks the illegal immigrant was only playing Russian roulette with a semiauto pistol, he didn’t mean to do it. It was only a stolen LEOs gun after all that he promises he found under a bench. This county’s “justice” system is a fucking sad joke. Sick and tired of these mongrels ruining this nation. Build the wall, round up and deport this 3rd world filth."

"A gun you just happen to find doesn't go off three times in a row. But of course a jury of libtards who don't know anything about guns could believe this."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 1 hour ago #47266 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: What Pisses Me Off About The Kate Steinle Murder Acquittal

"yes put them all in that bowl...sick of the Dems...vote them out 2018-2020 #MAGA"

"Pelosi and Schumer need a bigger bowl all to themselves. Maybe a whole barrel."

"Democrats have Kate's blood on their hands."

"I think you lovely ladies are going to need a bigger bowl lol"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 96 guests and no members online