Topic-icon Multiculturalism = Ethnocide

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 2 days ago #47217 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Multiculturalism = Ethnocide

What is the relation between multiculturalism and ethnocide? How have the neo-Marxist doctrines of critical race theory and decolonization played into European consciousness in Canada? I'm joined by George Hutcheson, Director of Students for Western Civilisation in Toronto for an in-depth look at the ethnocidal face of multiculturalism.

"Multiculturalism = Kalergi Plan in full effect. Britain, France and Sweden have already fallen, Germany is close. I'm still young and very scared of the future."

"The term 'racism' means nothing anymore. It's is just a cudgel used by the elites to silence the people from voicing concern over the degradation of their communities."

"THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HAPPENING. So many Civic nationalists are converting to ethno nationalism. So great to see. "

"My ancestors with their Christian faith built this country. I won't apologize that they were smarter, tougher, and better able to leverage technology than other cultures and races. Europeans conquered and developed the western world as we know it today. I'm not claiming Europeans are supreme, but the evidence sure points to us being superior. Now, our values of generosity and acceptance have been exploited by ideologies that would usurp all that our ancestors built for us with their blood, sweat, and tears. I agree, enough is enough."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 10 hours ago #47256 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Multiculturalism = Ethnocide

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 100 guests and no members online