Topic-icon Fake News from ABC Tanks Stock Market!!!

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago #47220 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Fake News from ABC Tanks Stock Market!!!

ABC News issued a correction for some fake news they reported that caused stocks to sink 350 points on Friday!

"ABC is fake news with harm done economically to the public. COME ON YOU LAWYERS...CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST ABC. STORY DONE WITH MALICE AND NEGLIGENCE."

"What is the funniest is watching the IDIOTS on The VIEW celebrate this announcement on their show (I dont watch, saw a clip), audience cheering and standing ovations, only to know that a few hours later their big smiles turned into HUGE frowns!!!. Oh the glory.. ?"

"I am from Italy and all major local newspapers are running the story as a head line as the end of Trump! If you think that legacy media are just in tune in the USA, forget it, globally they spit out the same crap. I guess the owners are all the same and keep their propaganda uniform across continents."

"So ABC NEWS should be brought up on charges due to all the money that was lost due to their willingness to spreading false news. Anyone individual would go to jail for anything less...and what's even more crazy is the stupid and clueless sheep that believes them because the don't know a damp thing. As soon as I heard it I knew the those idiots thought the sky was falling....UGH!"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #47225 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Fake News from ABC Tanks Stock Market!!!

"MMM I love nothing burgers with a side of liberal salt."

"The market tanked after the "bombshell" these people are willing to see the economy collapse for a few moral victories"

"Now all I am hearing out of the anti-trump crowd is Hatch act and Logan act. They are grasping at so many straws it is fun to watch them on their roller-coaster ride that will end in a big crash into a stone wall."

"CORRECTION: President Trump asked Flynn to talk with the Russian Ambassador POST ELECTION, which makes this even more of a nothing burger."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Kazara.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 14 hours ago #47229 by Kazara
ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump-Flynn report

Snippet -

ABC News announced Saturday that Chief Investigative Correspondent Brian Ross would be suspended for four weeks without pay over a botched "exclusive" about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

During a live "special report" Friday morning, Ross reported that Flynn would testify that Donald Trump had ordered him to make contact with Russians about foreign policy while he was still a candidate. The report raised the specter of Trump's impeachment and sent the stock market plummeting.

Later in the day, ABC issued a "clarification" to Ross's report, saying that Trump's alleged directive came after he'd been elected president. Ross himself appeared on "World News Tonight," several hours after the initial report, to clarify his error.

The bastard should have been fired. Period.

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
1 week 14 hours ago #47230 by Kazara

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
6 days 12 hours ago #47237 by Kazara
Liberal Lunatic Joy Behar Makes Complete Fool of Herself on "The View"

"Joy Behar from ABC's 'The View' thought Christmas came early this year, only to be hilariously mistaken."

"Leftists are desperately trying to brainwash the populace ...unfortunately for them more and more people are catching onto their bullshit, well except for most people in places like California and Massachusetts"

"Remember when Joy called all of Bill Clinton's rape victims tramps? I do."

"15 minutes of Mark Dice can save you 15% or more of your life not watching fake news."

"Joy Behar is the best example of an idiot I have ever come across. She is still seething with hatred for Donald Trump a year after his inauguration and her audience and co-hosts clap like seals at her ridiculous behavior because they're afraid of her anger and hostility. She is a bully, and that's how people react to bullies, they get behind them because they don't want the bully to pick on them. I really I think she has lost her mind and she shouldn't be on TV but, oh well, it's fun to watch her make an ass out of herself!"

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 10 hours ago - 5 days 10 hours ago #47257 by Kazara
Joy Behar of The View: IMPEACH TRUMP! He said grab em by the p___y...

“I am the storm”
Last Edit: 5 days 10 hours ago by Kazara.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 103 guests and no members online