Topic-icon The End of Affirmative Action

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 13 hours ago #47253 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: The End of Affirmative Action

"A degree from an Ivy league institution used to be impressive. Now I would look down on someone who has a degree from that school. Nothing but postmodern neomarxist indoctrination."

"I think the real reason the left is afraid to give up affirmative action is because if we go to a strictly merit-based system for college, employment, etc, we'll have to contend with the fact that blacks and hispanics just won't do as well on average as whites. I think liberals know this in the back of their minds but deny it to themselves and others."

"Affirmative action is one of the most racist laws suggesting minorities aren't smart enough to get jobs, into higher education without help."

"I like it, I do. But the fact that it took discrimination against Asians for them to do this and not Whites is further proof of White genocide."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 11 hours ago #47255 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: The End of Affirmative Action
The educational miracle at Ballou HS in D.C. turns into a big fat hoax

"If they are having such a hard time graduating High school then how far do you think they will get in college ? they are being passed through ILLEGALLY , Prosecute that Doctor"

"I'm required to take a human diversity class next semester. I dropped it once because of all the liberal bs but I can't wait to pull this story out of my ever expanding tool box when the subject of African Americans not being given opportunities to attend college due to white privilege comes up."

"Wow. What a beautiful campus. And it’s all fake. Not a real educational facility. Just a social gathering spot. Maybe an athletic club. Maybe a childcare facility. But certainly not an educational facility. This story needs to be elevated to the highest levels. Get the bonuses back. Fire the teachers. Fire the administrators."

"What a beautiful high school and campus, nicer than most white high schools for sure, but if these “students” never ever open a book, even when they have the mental capacity, it’s a complete waste of money."

"This is why I choose whites or asians when I need services, especially medical and dental, which though unfair to the smart blacks who put in the work, is protection from affirmative actioned people who were passed along to get along and are incompetent"

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 114 guests and no members online