Topic-icon Corruption at the FBI

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
5 days 9 hours ago #47261 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Corruption at the FBI

"Dear God when will these corrupted FBI officials be jailed? This is madness! My phone is blowing up every minute on breaking news of the corruption in Govt! It's time for action and less words! America has had ENOUGH of This! Lock em all up already! #MAGA"

"Peter Strzok, the FBI investigator who was fired must be a risk to Mueller in some way other than just being anti-Trump, hell the whole investigation is pro-Hillary anti Trump. There is more to this story yet to come."

"At this point it's time to Investigate the Investigator. Mueller knows he's in hot shit and wish he never attempted this Coup. We are Americans got darn it. Let's take our Government back from the Globalist. Stick it to real good so that they will never be able to pull this stunt again"

"WTF!!!!!! Fire all senior FBI officials, DOJ including Sessions, Rosentein etc. Hire people who will be fair and do the job instead of being political. Flynn lied but didn't have to but has nothing to do with any collusion with Trump but still got charged and yet Hillary lied to FBI multiple times and nothing not a single thing was done to her. Fuck this double standard. Their are still some hiding behind the scenes and needs to be exposed."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 15 hours ago #47269 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Corruption at the FBI
Jim Comey - "The Dirtiest Cop in America"

"I realy think that President Trump should have trusted Law Enforcement conduct a major raid on the FBI and completely clean house. We have so many hard core Patriotic FBI and CIA agents that I believe would help with the cleansing. They are proud of their individual commitments to this country. Semper Fi"

"We appear to have entered the age of non constitutional govt. now that we are well on the way to becoming the Obama fundamentally transformed nation."

"All Obama holdovers need to step down or be fired! The corruption has to stop! We have had enough!"

"I can not believe this circus is still going on... this is absolute Soviet Tactics being used here... and ignored by our Government...even if you're not a Trump supporter THIS SHOULD SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOU...unless of course you're a Communist ...which most LIBERAL ARE.....they just don't know it...."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 15 hours ago #47270 by Kazara
Shocking Trump/Russia Investigation Corruption Exposed | True News

"You'd have to be fairly deranged to be pro-Hillary at this point in the story."

"It's a national disgrace that an honorable man like General Flynn gets his life and career ruined while these SWAMP MONSTERS run free."

"When does this fictitious investigation become treason?"

"It's great that The Deep State's attempted coup against Trump has (thus far) failed... BUT, given all the serious crimes that The Left has been caught red-handed involved in, and the complete lack of legal repercussions that have resulted, I'm losing faith in our ability to mend the American justice OR political systems :/"

“I am the storm”

• Kazara
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 5 hours ago #47280 by Kazara

"People, I don't think Trump can fix this by himself. We may have to go in ourselves. This corruption is to the core. Every agency, and most federal employees, are corrupt. It must end."

"It’s frightening isn’t it. Without all of you guys and folks like Dick there’d be no evidence or even a sniff of corruption. 20 years ago this couldn’t have happened. Now the information can be shared and these people will have no place to hide. Sickening when the institutions at the core of the system turn out to have so many bad apples in high places."

"The leftists conjured up the phony Trump "dossier" to justify the unmasking of hundreds of people and to launch the phony Russian/Trump collusion story which we now know was simply a ruse or cover (in case they got caught) all to carry out political espionage/entrapment of Donald Trump and his team. All of this is slowly coming out and I think Mueller would be wise to wrap up the "investigation" because increasingly, it looks like he's up to his eyebrows in a bunch of shit."

"FBI - treasonous -- seditious They should be tried and convicted along with Hillary. Lock them up."

“I am the storm”

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 137 guests and no members online