Topic-icon Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 14 hours ago #47272 by Kazara
Kazara created the topic: Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

Mayer of New Brighton Minnesota, Valerie Johnson, cries after a member of the City Council doubts 'white privilege.'

"Thank you god for SJW's. I don't even watch comedies anymore. SJW's are better than TV ?"

"A mayor should not start crying when everybody doesn’t agree with her, a mayor needs to be a leader not a child!"

"White Privilege is working for the things you have, and planning for the future."

"She stomped her feet and the loon said it exists. This is a mayor and shows you how fucking useless this role has become. This mayor should resign immediately."

It is scary that more people in leadership positions buy into he Marxist white privilege garbage for political gain.

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kazara
  • Kazara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Community Manager
  • Community Manager
More
4 days 14 hours ago #47273 by Kazara
Kazara replied the topic: Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

"This is your brain on social justice, a depressingly retarded thing to behold."

"Her daddy spent a lot of money on sending this twit to college so she could use big words to say nothing."

"White fragility is the idea that because white people don't have to deal with racial stress everyday;any sort of conversation about race aka blaming whitey for everything makes us unreasonably defensive and uncomfortable.A sister term to male fragility and the idea that the privileged group can avoid dealing with things outside their bubble and are fragile when confronted with the facts of their privilege."

"Damn, comments are disabled on the original video. (Big surprise) I wanted to ask her that seeing I'm neither Anglo-Saxon (I'm Dutch), nor protestant (I'm a I-don't-give-a-shit-which-Sky Daddy-you-believe-in atheist): am I excused of feeling this crushing guilt for being born pale white? I guess I'll never know now...."

And the Deep State whispered to Trump “You can’t withstand the storm”, to which Trump replied
“I am the storm”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

Login

Fringers Online

We have 114 guests and no members online